Established by experienced and passionate psychologists in 2014, Cause Effect Psychology has quickly gained a reputation for providing high-quality clinical counselling and organisational psychology services for many satisfied clients across Queensland.
Cause Effect Psychologists who provide clinical counselling services are highly trained across a number of therapeutic interventions. These include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), Mindfulness, Gottman Couples and Marital Therapy, Solution-Focused interventions, and Interpersonal Therapy. Our services assist adults, couples, adolescents and employees with mental health complaints. Our team are empathetic, down to earth and flexible in their approach. They tailor their counselling style to suit the individual or partnership they are working with.
Cause Effect Psychologists are able to assist clients with a variety of issues including:
- Grief and loss
- Pregnancy and post-natal issues
- Parenting and attachment
- Chronic Pain
- Anger management
- Life transitions
- Weight management
- Behavioural concerns
- Bullying and harassment
- Vocational support
- Life coaching
Cause Effect Psychology also provide a range of boutique organisational development services. These include executive coaching, leadership competency development, psychological assessment, corporate training, conflict management and mediation services and strategic human resources consulting services to businesses across Australia. In addition, Cause Effect Psychology provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) support for small-to-medium sized businesses and critical incident management and on-site support services.
What We Stand For.
- Cause Effect Psychologists create positive growth and change for our clients;
- We build strong therapeutic alliances and apply evidence-based treatment approaches in a flexible manner to meet the individual needs of each client;
- We continue to provide a premium service through our commitment to continuous improvement and professional development;
- Our team value being responsive, easy to work with and professional.